Saturday, February 23, 2013

*writes a blog post*

I have exams beginning this Wednesday. *sighs*

As is evident, I have developed an unhealthy obsession with the asterisk, and using it to denote action. Last month, I had a thing for exclamation marks, and the month before that, a thing for commas, randomly inserted into a sentence.

You would not be wrong if you said that I was crazy.

There were two major developments with the English royals this week. One, the Duchess of Cambridge debuted her royal baby bump.


Usually, when the Duchess does these official engagements of hers, I make it a point to find out about the charity she's visiting and the cause that they support, so I don't seem like a someone who reads tabloids just to comment on what their favourite celebrities are wearing or doing. This time, I don't even know what the place is called. I just wanted to see irrefutable proof of the fact that a royal baby is going to be born come July.

Two, things have gotten serious between Prince Harry and his girlfriend, who were pictured publicly displaying affection while on holiday.


 Now, I know that it isn't the best news for everyone who hoped to join Kate in the ranks of Princess, but I'm actually quite pleased about it. Partially because I didn't like Chelsy Davy, but primarily because her name is Cressida Bonas. No one but a character from Harry Potter could pull off a name like that, and she's pulling it off. Which obviously means that she is a witch.

Ponder on that for the next month. I wish I could, but I have to write my exams. Wish me luck!

Here's the new poster for Catching Fire. If you look very closely, there's Katniss and Peeta standing under what I can only assume is a Capitol building.


N

No comments:

Post a Comment