Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays.

I personally don't celebrate Christmas, but it doesn't bother me if someone wishes me a merry Christmas. However, it may bother a few people, and I don't want to be caught with my foot in my mouth (Ha!). So happy whatever it is that you celebrate, dear readers, and because it won't hurt you to do so, please refresh this page after you've finished reading, and read it again. I'm only two hundred views away from five thousand, and I want to reach that milestone before the new year.

You don't actually have to read it again, though.

Here is the Prince of Wales' Christmas card for 2013.


The picture was taken at Ascot in June this year. Why they chose to feature Camilla's granddaughter on their card from 2011, but not the FUTURE KING on this one I will never understand.

The final post for the year will be on Tuesday, the 31st, and in it I will talk about the royals at Sandringham, and discuss the Cambridges' upcoming tour to Australia and New Zealand and other things that I am looking forward to in 2014.

N  

UPDATE:  It's the Queen's Christmas broadcast!


The actual message is fairly boring - all about reflection and contemplation - but it is interspersed with behind the scenes videos from Prince George's christening. That was a lot of fun to watch, especially the moments when Kate actually seemed more like a mother and less like someone whose job is to have nice hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment