Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Cambriges Down Under : The Best and the Best (Happy Anniversary!)

The Cambridge tour is over. As is my life. Time to sink into that phase of withdrawal that I experience every time I get to see a lot of Prince George, and then none at all for a long, long time.

Bye Bye, Baby
I miss that baby already.

Today's post is a collection of my five favourite moments from the Cambridge Tour (Not all of them involve Prince George).

FIVE

When William and Kate went to Uluru, and it was all very romantic.


FOUR

When William and Kate raced each other in sailing boats, and Kate beat William twice.


THREE

Every time that George got on or off a plane and made a grumpy face.


TWO

When baby George met bilby George and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen.


ONE

This.


Oh dear. How am I ever going to get over this?

~
Today is the third wedding anniversary of George's parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Happy Anniversary to their Royal Highnesses! May they never grow asunder, because I ship them, and I really do not think I would be able to stand it if even one more of my ships sink. Especially not one as big and important as the Cambridges.

N

The coverage of the Cambridge tour on my blog can be viewed by clicking on the label 'The Cambridges Down Under'.

Images: Tim Rooke/REX/James Whatling/Splash News/Woolf/Crown/Reuters/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment