Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Lost My Keys

I'm going to be quick because the situation I'm in does not allow for anything else.

I arrived at my grandparent's house today, bags in tow, and would have begun to unpack already, except I lost my keys. So now I've got to either get a new one made, that fits the lock on my bag, or I've got to break the lock using a hammer. Or a crowbar.


It's complete pandemonium here. Because my grandparents are old, and because they aren't very adept with technology, they have only one computer and a dial-up modem. A dial-up modem! I haven't had one of those since 2006.


Anyway, discounting my grandparents, there are six of us here (four cousins, my brother and myself) and we all need the Internet. So it's going to be a massive fight every time I need to post something on my blog or update my Facebook status. Somehow, I beat everyone to it this time, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be so lucky the next time.


And, because no post of mine is complete without a picture and a sentence that starts with 'and', here's a picture.


Here's Madonna of the Rocks
Enjoy your week.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment