Saturday, November 3, 2012

This Post Has No Title

Before I begin, a moment of silence for those lost their lives as a result of Hurricane Sandy.
.
.
.
That's enough silence.

The New York subway is back in order following the devastation caused by the hurricane, and so, I presume, is the rest of New York.
Of course, New York is the most resilient city in the world (I mean, look at how many times it's been destroyed in the movies), so it's not them I'm most worried about. It's the rest of the places affected.

And, in the time that New Yorkers have been going without power, I have created a Twitter account. You can now follow me @JustAsSaneAsMe, if I don't annoy you enough with this blog.

My holidays have begun, but I haven't gotten a lot of time to write, or think of anything to write about. Infact, I'm posting this from a mobile device, so I can't even bombard you with pictures.

I'm going to be visiting my grandparents the next weekend, so I won't be able to write much then, either, and I'm going camping the weekend after, so I won't be able to write at all.

To end my post, I'm going to leave you with another picture, since my post Busy, Busy, Busy, in which I included a Degas has received more views than anything else on my blog.

This is Van Gogh's Starry Night
Next time, I'll have something better.

N


No comments:

Post a Comment