Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Change In Plans

In my plans, that is.

For today's post, I intended to do a second part of YouTubers. I had even decided upon the Youtubers I wanted to feature, and selected a few of my favourite videos, but I had to change my plans for the following reasons:

1. I got hopelessly stuck when I had to choose a few favourites. I could have watched all their videos, and made notes and stuff, but that is where number 2 comes into effect;
2. I realised that I had a project due this weekend, and that I had just barely begun.

I think it was number 2 which prompted me to change my plans.

So, instead of a post on Youtubers today, I'm hastily finishing a project I was supposed to have done a month ago. And neglecting my blog.

I disappoint myself.

Picture:

Cliff Walk at Pourville. It's a Monet. 
N

No comments:

Post a Comment