Friday, December 21, 2012

Made It.

I've become such a lazy writer. And the fact that I have to work on Saturdays doesn't help either.

I wonder why I chose such an unfeasible day like Saturday to be my day of correspondence each week. I might just as well have chosen Monday or Thursday or some other day ridiculously in the middle of the week. I'd probably have been able to write more consistently on those days, because I have a schedule for my weekdays. On my weekends, I try to get things done in the few minutes I take as a break between getting two things done.
But never matter that.

We made it through the Mayan apocalypse!

Go Science indeed.


I think congratulations are in order.
Congratulations! For still being alive and able to access the Internet, if that is anything to congratulate anyone for. 

Also, people on Twitter are being surprisingly not-annoying about still being alive. Apart from the occasional "Making 'end of the world' like there's no tomorrow" jokes, it's been pretty bearable.
I don't know whether that says more about the general population or the celebrities I've chosen to follow on Twitter (You can follow me @JustAsSaneAsMe). I like to think the former, although it probably is the latter.

I'll write again next weekend. Unless the Mayans were off by a few days, and we die the day after tomorrow.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment