Saturday, July 26, 2014

Prince George : Baby In Action (Also a little bit about me)

No posts about Prince George for the last two days.. I was planning to do a thing where I asked people to write a little bit about George, but then I realised that because I spend so much time following this little Prince vicariously through my Twitter feed, I have hardly any friends IRL, and couldn't find anyone to write something.

I was also a little bit busy with Royal Central. If you don't know, Martin, the Editor-In-Chief, is leaving at the end of this week, so I've been writing a little bit more than I normally do, to pick up the slack and also leave him with a favourable last impression of me. And with that, and college, I really have very few hours left in the day. I mostly while those away watching Horrible Histories online - it's fast becoming one of my favourite things to watch. And I like to sing the songs to myself.

But never fear. Here is a post to kick off the weekend (for those of you who, like me, have to work on Saturdays too) or just to have a nice Saturday night. Or any day, really, because these are adorable.

Here is a collection of my favourite Prince George videos:






And this little one of baby Prince William, just because I love watching it:


There's just something about watching George in action. In pictures, he comes across as a very together young man, who know that he's being photographed and just doesn't care (or maybe that's just my perception) but in videos, he is was he is: just a little baby.

Who will someday be the head of 16 Commonwealth Nations! Well, still a baby.

Happy watching!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment