Saturday, September 15, 2012

French the Llama,


The Vlogbrothers made a thousand videos!
Huzzah!

This week has been awesome. I wrote a few exams at the very beginning of it, which is why I was busy last Saturday, after which I've been living off the Internet. You know, as you do.

Prince Harry turned 28 today, but it seems that his birthday has been forgotten, what with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge being in the South East and being caught in the middle of a massive scandal.
Well, I haven't forgotten it. I haven't forgotten it for a moment.
Happy birthday, Your Highness.

And yesterday, Hank posted the Vlogbrothers' 1000th video. Here it is, for those of you who haven't seen it yet:


Isn't it great? 
No, don't answer that. It is great.

So, because it's such a special occasion for YouTube and the Internet in general, I am going to do my third favourite thing after Googling royals and watching videos.
Make a list!

My Favourite YouTubers (And What I Think Are Their Best Videos Yet)

1. John and Hank (Vlogbrothers)
I began my journey through YouTube with the Vlogbrothers and they have always been my favourite. A friend of mine introduced me to them this year and I have been a Nerdfighter since June the tenth. 
I can't pick between John and Hank, and so this is my favourite Vlogbrothers video


because it features Henry Green.

If you're new to the Vlogbrothers, you should probably watch this video before you watch any of the others. If you aren't, Don't Forget To Be Awesome.

2. Alex (Nerimon)
Two years ago, I read Twilight because all my friends were reading it and I wanted to see what the hype was all about. To describe it in one word; terrible. I swore never to read it again.
This summer, I read Twilight for the second time. Why? Because I found the best video playlist ever.


Genius. 
I liked chapters 10, 11 and 14 particularly. I liked all the others, too.

3. Kristina (italktosnakes)
She's a nerdfighter. She makes videos. She's cute. She likes Harry Potter.
What's not to like about her?


It's really on the Five Awesome Girls' channel, but it's my favourite video of Kristina, so it's on the list. 
It's particularly nice as a response to Lauren and Matt's video, which I am not going to direct you to, because I didn't like it very much. It shows that relationships can be things other than romantic. Like fun.

4. Charlie (charlieissocoollike)
It was hard for me to choose my favourite video of Charlie's because I like them all. And so, on Wednesday, I did a day long viewing of his videos and I chose this one.


The last 30 seconds always make me laugh so hard.

5. Bryarly (BryarlyBishop)
When Charlie announced that he had a girlfriend and that it was Bryarly, I was more excited about the video she would post in response to his than I was in the actual relationship.
Needless to say, she did not disappoint.


I was so glad that people were nice to her. I was anticipating some meanness myself, but there was none.
My faith in humanity on the Internet was restored.

6. Dan (danisnotonfire)
Reasons Why This


Is An Awesome Video:
1) It features Alex and Charlie and Phil.
2) It's about shipping, one of my favourite things to do on the Internet.
3) Dan in his tight jeans.

Enough said.

7. Phil (amazingphil)
I had the same problem with Phil as I had with Charlie; I couldn't choose my favourite. So, like I did with Charlie, I watched a marathon of Phil's videos on Friday.
I still haven't chosen a favourite, but, for the purpose of this post:


I love it when funny things happen to Phil. Or to any vlogger, for that matter. They make videos about it, and I get a great deal of entertainment.
And odd looks from people when I begin to laugh out loud.

~

And that's all for this week. I'm sorry there aren't any pictures.

A Bunny
(\(\
( --)
((')(')

N

No comments:

Post a Comment