Saturday, September 21, 2013

There Has Been A Royal Wedding!

Prince Felix and Claire Lademacher have literally just gotten married.

I haven't seen anything of William and Kate lately, so I actually had a post planned for this week that wasn't about royalty in any way. But then Luxembourg decided to have a royal wedding, so that plan was put off indefinitely.
I knew Prince Felix was going to get married. I knew it last year, when he got engaged. I mentioned the fact that he got engaged somewhere on my blog. I just didn't know that he was getting married today.

Civil Wedding

Kissing at the civil wedding

Religious Wedding

Kissing at the religious wedding


The dress
The bride, of course, wore Elie Saab, which is no surprise seeing as Elie Saab is to the Grand Ducal Family as Alexander McQueen is to the Duchess of Cambridge. Their favourite, if you don't get that royal analogy.

So, Claire Lademacher is now Princess Claire of Luxembourg (not to be confused with Princess Claire of Belgium as Google did when I was looking for wedding pictures), and Prince Felix is no longer an eligible Prince, so strike him off your list, girls, and keep a close eye on Harry.

I will too.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment