Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Right Royal Start

I don't know who said it, but someone said that what you begin the year by doing, you continue to do for the rest of the year. I'm skeptical, but I'm also not taking chances, so today, again, will be all about royals.
And my English exam.

I had an English exam yesterday, and because I was at a loss of what to do on Thursday, I decided to remove all American influences from t\my English and both speak and write it as it must be spoken and written. And what better a way to learn the Queen's English than by actually listening to the Queen speak English.

So, after more than an hour of this and this and many more things like these, I was seriously considering renouncing the Queen's English and turning to spelling like the Americans, who are too lazy to add a few 'u's and have a strange aversion to the letter 's'. But then I found this.


And that made up my mind for me. I love the royal family. God save the Queen!

Also, while I was Googling the Duchess of Cambridge just now, I found a pre-wedding picture of her's and I really like it. The dress is nice, she looks very pretty, and that is the best fascinator I have seen Kate wear.



I wish she would wear fascinators more often. Although, I think this year, especially, she's going to be leaving that to Beatrice and Eugenie.





I'm not complaining.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment