Saturday, January 12, 2013

Portraits

Usually, when I have exams or am otherwise occupied, such as now, I can't think of anything to write about on my blog, so I just post an image of the first fairly famous painting that comes into my head.

Today shall be the same, except it isn't a painting. It's the newly unveiled portrait of the Duchess of Cambridge.


The portrait was unveiled on Friday at the National Portrait Gallery in London, and was painted by portrait artist Paul Emsley. And guess who showed up at the unveiling?

The Duchess of Cambridge!
And Carole and Pippa Middleton.
This portrait will remain on display at the Gallery, along with the portrait of Princes William and Harry, back from the days when William had hair and Harry didn't have a third order.

I can't say I don't prefer it because 'I must not tell lies.'

.
N

No comments:

Post a Comment