Saturday, June 29, 2013

(So Many Brackets)

When I went to the Harry Potter Studio in Leavesden a couple of months ago, I bought myself a Ravenclaw patch (This one, exactly). I let it lie around for a while, without doing anything with it, but last night I stitched it onto my bag, so that people assume I'm a genius because I have a Ravenclaw patch on my bag. Or that I'm a Potterhead, which I am.

This morning, I was scrolling through my new feed on Facebook, and it was full of pictures of a party from last night that everyone who is popular in my school (Well, what used to be my school) went to. And that made me think about what I was doing last night while they were dancing, and posing, and not standing up straight - stitching patches and listening to Hank Green sing about ponies. Ah, the nerd life.

On Saturday, I got into college (Huzzah!), so I spent the entire week getting my documents in order and going to the college to submit them and all that. I'm going to be studying Psychology and Political Science in college, but if you think that I'm going to start writing about smarter things on my blog (Or, for that matter, stupid things in a way that seems smart), ha! Fat chance.

I am, however, going to take a little (If three weeks can be considered little) break from blogging to get used to my new schedule, beginning next Saturday. Unfortunately, that time coincides with the birth of the Baby of Cambridge which is something that I have been looking forward to for TWO YEARS. (More than two years). I will take to Twitter as soon as I find out, and even though I won't be the first one to tweet about it (Probably won't even find out until a few hours after the birth owing to the fact that I don't follow London time, and because I'm not awake at vague hours in the morning), or the one with the most information, it won't hurt to follow me, and I'm fun. Occasionally. The blog post will follow on Saturday, and my schedule can go to hell (Don't mind my language). It's not often than Kate Middleton has her first child. In fact, excluding this one time, it's not ever.

Till then, here's a picture.



N

No comments:

Post a Comment