Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Tell Terrible Stories

Back in February, when I was studying for/writing my exams, I decided to take the month of March off from blogging, thinking that doing away with that distraction would help me study and that I'd make up for it by blogging more often in April.

I was wrong. Come April, I had a thousand things that I wanted to do, and I found it hard to find the time, especially on Saturdays, to blog. I'll try harder next month, when I will commence blogging on the 18th, after I return from London. This will be my last blog post till then, owing to the fact that next Saturday I will be arriving at London's Heathrow Airport, and far too sleepy and jet-lagged to care about anything except seeing the Duchess of Cambridge.

Speaking of which, everyone's favourite Duchess went to the Warner Brothers Studio in Leavesden after all, where she met the Queen among writers, Joanne Rowling,


who was dressed in a surprisingly similar polka dot patterned dress,


which no doubt made Kate jealous, because it probably cost more than her Top Shop ensemble (J. K. Rowling is currently richer than the Queen). So, Kate whipped out her wand and cast an unforgivable curse in her direction,


which Jo easily deflected, shrieking "You need to mean them, Mountbatten-Windsor!"

Meanwhile, Prince Harry and William played with Batman and his things.


Oh, boys.

The next time you hear from me, I'll hopefully have met all these people and done all the things they did. If not, at least I'll have had a good time in London. You can't love royalty and Harry Potter and not have a good time in London.

So long, 

N

No comments:

Post a Comment